Whether you are a beginner, an experienced receiver of massage or someone in between, you are just a phone call away from making one of the best decisions of your life. So pick up that phone and call:
Are you a complete novice when it comes to therapeutic massage? If so, you’re probably wondering how it might benefit you mentally and/or physically. Calling Riverbend will help you appreciate why the demand for therapeutic massage is growing exponentially in this country. Do you have a “million” questions? Are you a little self-conscious or even downright fearful about literally putting yourself in someone else’s hands? If so, you can put your fears aside. Barbara has a special place in her heart for “scaredy-cats” and “reluctant dragons” and she's an expert at thoroughly preparing you for your first massage experience and then making it one that you just can’t wait to repeat…or stop talking about. At Riverbend there are no “stupid” questions so give Barb a call and ….. ask away! She’ll address any concerns you may have and make you feel both valued and “at home” long before you even arrive at her door.
Are you an experienced receiver? If so, you’ll want to call Riverbend if you:
- a. have recently suffered the loss (literally!) of your favorite therapist
- b. want to work with a highly-trained licensed massage therapist having 28+ years of experience, who, can offer you a broad range of modalities as well as sessions that are tailored to your specific needs
- c. think an “hour” session should consist of 60 (not 50) minutes of hands- on time.
- d. don’t want to have to sign a long-term contract in order to receive special discount rates
- e. don’t like being pressured into buying products at your sessions or having a “tip envelope” pressed into your hand even before you’ve decided whether or not your therapist deserves a special “thank you”.
When Barbara asks you, “How are you? How have you been feeling since we last spoke?”, there’s no doubt in your mind that she is sincerely interested in you and your answers. Listening helps her to determine what she can do that will best meet your needs. If you need help in deciding which of the many types of body work she offers, you can count on good recommendations based not on someone else’s profit motive but your specific needs, preferences and therapeutic goals.
To give truly personalized service, all appointments, cancellations and gift certificate purchases must be made in person or over the phone. Many years of experience have shown Barbara that this is the best way to foster highly beneficial, mutually respectful and lasting relationships with Riverbend’s clients. Additional information regarding their office policies can be found on side two of their Client Questionnaire, which you may download, complete at your convenience and bring with you to your first appointment.
Due to the 2019–2020 outbeak of the novel Coronavirus, COVID–19, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client: health history review, as well as sanitation and disinfecting practices. As part of this, we are requiring everyone to complete the Precautionary Coronavirus Liability Release Form. You can download a copy of the form to print, complete and bring with you by clicking here. Alternatively, forms will be available for you when you arrive at the office.